Guaranteed learning success!
What is Croco 2-6-19?
Everyone wants maximum progress – it is now available with guaranteed learning success!
CROCO and the principle of “moving sections” make it possible: By using optimal repeat routines and movable flash card files it works for children and grown-ups. Now you can learn difficult languages based on a safe system: didactic, systematic, effective and motivating.
This is how it works
The learning principle
The learning principle -
The principle of “moving sections”!
- Learn every day- except of Sundays.
- Learn a new flash card and all cards from the first section (1st position) every day
- Move the sections one position in clockwise manner
- Take the cards from the first section, shuffle them including the newly learned cards and repeat the words
- Mark the once learned flash cards with a cross at checkbox 2 and place them in the second section
- Mark the words which have been learned twice with a cross at checkbox 6 and place them in the sixth section
- Mark the words which have been learned three times with a cross at checkbox 19 and place them in the nineteenth section.
- Words which were not learned reliably are not to be marked or the existing cross is to be erased. These cards are moved to the first section for continued learning on the following day. This way, all flash cards come up automatically at the optimal point in time.
- Words with secure knowledge and three crosses can be stored in the CROCO Archive.
School can be so much fun
For a start Werner Möhrle had studied civil engineering followed by theology. Already during his years of study he developed an interest in new methods of better learning. In 1983 he developed his first revision box: A prototype which resulted in our system 2-6-19.
Based on this principle Werner Möhrle learned Latin, Greek and Hebrew among others. Today he is a Technical Instructor at “Gottlieb-Daimler-Schule 2” in Sindelfingen, Germany. His learning system 2-6-19, which has been further developed in the meantime, is suitable for different subjects and learning goals. Even PC-software is not able to keep up with this sophisticated flash card system. The success of his students makes him proud: “Everybody is learning faster as the quick learning progress motivates them tremendously. This is how school is fun!”
» Read an interview with Werner Möhrle (EN)
Should you have any questions for Werner Möhrle, please write to us: info [at] han-online.com.
Pauline R. (12 y.)
Simea W. (13 y.)
Alexander S. (16 y.)
Sabrina G. (17 y.)
Tabea L. (19 y.)
Johanna L. (75 y.)
Birgit W. (53 y.)
Birgit W. (53 y.)
- System flash card file CROCO 2-6-19
- the system flashcard file uses three optimal repeat routines to show each flashcard ?? automatically by moving the compartments in clockwise manner
- incl. 100 index cards A8, 19 small boxes, 1 pencil and an inscription label
- capacity: 2000 index cards
- Size (W x H x D): 215 x 68 x 300 mm
- made from polypropylene
- Box: translucent grey / lid: transparent